There is a lot to consider in a modern bathroom renovation! The key point to establish first is what do you need from the renovated bathroom? A bathroom can be a statement or it can be purely for function. Who is using the bathroom; elderly people, small children, teenagers etc. Do you need bath to accommodate their needs? How much space do you have? Are you able to move the toilet from one side of the room to the other? What style of bathroom do you want and does it suit the home? It may look funny installing an ultra-modern bathroom in a federation home.
The next main consideration is budget and the return that you can get on your investment. Careful planning and using quality trade persons on your project can mean the difference of your bathroom still looking good in 20 years or your bathroom needing to be redone in 10 or less.
We have a talented team that can renovate your bathroom in the Sutherland Shire or Sydney inner west. Good plumbing is the foundation of any bathroom and should offer a perfect balance of design and functionality. When it comes to small bathroom renovations, every centimetre counts. We’ll help you design a bathroom that takes advantage of your existing plumbing and offer high-quality results, so your bathroom becomes a relaxing haven for many years to come.
Bathroom renovation services Sutherland Shire & Sydney’s inner west.
- Disconnecting existing fixtures and pipes in preparation for renovation
- Demolition and removal
- Installation and repositioning of pipes, drains, sewage and hot water system
- Supply of lighting, heating and ventilation
- Supply of tiling and waterproofing
- Installation of shower screens
- Custom-made bathroom vanities
- Installation of fittings and fixtures including toilet, bath, shower, sink and taps